How to get started
We, at Montefiore-Einstein, are continuously shaping our supplier base to ensure we provide our health system with the right products at the most competitive price, enabling us to carry out our mission for our patients and communities.
What we look for in our suppliers
- Share our goals, mission and values
- Reputable and experienced with at least 3+ years in operation and sound financial position
- Ability to provide quality products, services or equipment upon request
- Commitment to prompt deliveries and desired inventory levels
- We value businesses certified as diverse and/or local to our footprint that satisfy our procurement and contractual goals, as well as businesses that have supplier diversity programs of their own
- Local businesses operating within the Montefiore-Einstein footprint
Interested in doing business with us?
Begin by filling out the Supplier Interest Form.
Wait for a confirmation of submission.
If an opportunity arises and you are a qualified supplier, a member of the Procurement Team will reach out to you for additional information.†
If your items and/or services directly impact patient care, you will go through a Value Analysis period. If passed, the Supplier Onboarding Process will begin.
Qualified vendors that pass the screening phase will receive a New Vendor Packet.*
If the Supplier Onboarding Process is successful, a contract or agreement will be extended.‡
† If no opportunities are present, all qualifying vendors will be added to our Vendor Database and contacted if an opportunity arises.
‡ For Diverse Suppliers who may not have qualified under the regular onboarding process, Community Affairs will contact you for further assistance and refer you to a mentorship program if needed.